Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why don't I have Shipmates and other bonus rewards tasks anymore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My favorite is when you're just about to win the particular event, it disappears. I'd like to know why I always bounce out of Yetis Challenge after I win a level! It never fails.
This isn't true
Hi Welcome to soda community
It's occasionally possible that a feature is not available in your game, while it is available in other players' games. Don't worry! It's not faulty — it's just that with so many players, sometimes we have to spread out the fun.
We try to keep our events and features balanced, manageable, and visible to as many people as possible so everyone gets to try new things. Chances are you'll have another event or feature when other players don't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out on the fun! Keep an eye on your game to see when new features are added.
Thank you