Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My account will not Progress in terms of activities etc what can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm on level 1697 I can play that level but when I first open the game it take me to level 66 how can I get it to start me at the level 1697 when I open my game
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
Some privacy settings on Facebook can affect the synching of your game progress and if your friends list appears in the game. If you are having issues with either, try the tips below.
If your progress seems to be lost, try signing in again to Facebook
Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile on your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
Open the game on your device.
Click on "(My) account"/ "(My) Profile".
Click on the blue button that reads "Continue with Facebook" to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!
Check your app permissions
When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.
You can check this page here
Do you play with king id ?
Thank you