Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
how do I change my avatar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This picture you’re showing under my post above is not the one that shows up in my game.
What you say is not true. I connect through Facebook, but the avatar is not what I use on Facebook. Every other King game I play uses the picture I use on Facebook. This game says I’m using my Facebook picture but it’s not. The picture you gave me is the ugliest one I’ve seen and I want to get rid of it. It offends me. What is the glitch since the other King games are working correctly except this one.
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
Have you any problem when you change profile picture
If you're logged in a King account, go to profile and tap on your profile picture, then change the avatar to the picture you like
If you're logged in to Facebook, you'll have to change your Facebook profile picture as this will be the picture you have in the game
Hope it works, please let me know when you any problem change your photo..
Thank you