Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been trying to lock in with my Facebook to retrieve my previous level, but immediately I on my data the game go off. Please I need help, what might be the curse
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Please try these steps
Clear cache of your game, restart device, free atleast 2 GB device storage,
If don't work above steps please let me know
Thank you 😊