Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently got a new computer. I can't access the game I was playing for years. How do find my old account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
If you are linked to facebook in the old game, you need to relink your game to facebook on the new device after installation. Use the same login details. You can also use your e-mail. Note that your boosters may be lost when you reinstall the game, they are only saved on the old device.
You can find more information here
Hope it helps
Thank you 😊