Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
match game from phone to laptop
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It didnt match up have done it several times info on phone is correct but when I sign in on laptop it starts at game 1 no friends or anything. Starts back at day 1
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
I already have a King account" or "I'm already connected to Facebook." If you've connected your game to a King account or to Facebook, simply install the game on your new device and log in. That's it! All your game progress and Gold Bars will appear automatically
You can find more information here
Thank You