Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I send a life to a team member
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your responde but it doesn't work on my game. I play Candyy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga. The Saga works just fine but the Soda Saga I can't send a life unless someone asks me for a life. I tried exactly what you stated, but when I tap on team members names, nothing happens for me to initiate sending. And there is no send button. Thank you though.
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
You can go to team .. click friend profile
Navigate to Your Friends List: In the game, locate the Friends tab, usually accessible from the map or main menu.
Identify the team member you want to send a life to from your friend list.
Initiate the Send Life Request: Once you've selected the friend, look for the "Send Life" or "Give a Life" option, usually a button or icon associated with sending a life.
Hope it helps
Thank you