Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Please add a new feature to switch to the old music and sound effects in the game to bring a nostalgic vibe to the old players.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello. I'm sure the game music isn't a big concern for any of you guys and I understand. However a lot of us who play Soda Saga have been doing so for many many years and if they are like me, we appreciate nostalgia. If there is anything I can do to help make the original theme song at least an option in 2026 I would be obliged to do anything to help the game. Please guys! I have so many memories attached to the original versions theme song. I would appreciate it and forever be grateful to have it as an option. I would truly make me very happy. I know it's a small thing for most people but it truly matters to me. If there is anything at all I can do to help make this available I would do. I appreciate you guys! Candy Crush is my all time favorite game no matter the theme song. I would pay good money too to at least have it available. Thank you for reading this and at least taking it into consideration! I hope you can make my hopes reality. Thank you for taking the time.
Please add feature to switch to the old sound effects in the game.
This.
I turned on the music today after having not played for a while and was deeply dismayed to hear that the music and sounds changed. The original music was absolutely brilliant, and the sound effects were much cuter. I can’t understand how anybody could think that the new music holds a candle to the original The new sounds like a cheap imitation of cheesy ‘70s detective show theme music. Sometimes change just for the sake of change is just not appropriate. The old music was incredibly imaginative and soothing. It enhanced the game-playing experience immensely.
Please consider bringing back the original music and sound effects. The new music really cheapens the game in my opinion.
Merged the ideas of bringing back the old music and sound effects in Soda.
Would it be possible to bring back the original background music?
I used to play this game a long time ago, and I recently returned. I love how many new items have been added. Great work! But maybe because of the Cola Bottle reward(I'm not sure), the classic BGM seems to have been replaced with a band style soundtrack. Honestly, it’s not really my taste.
It would be amazing if we could choose which BGM to use. I truly love your original music. Please consider bringing it back as an option!
I also agree. The sounds, the music, the ambience… now King is ruining everything 😔
I agree with this, the new music isn’t candy crush and the old one was the best vibe especially during christmas
Candy Crush Soda Saga's main theme song is waltz-style by the London Symphony Orchestra! As a 10-year-old user, I sometimes miss it..
My King Community ID: @Haechan_17
My Game ID: 14332921212
Eso es Bueno
Please add a feature in Candy crush Soda which allows players to switch to the old music and sound effects in the game to add a nostalgic vibe for the old players.
I agree
their can be a button in the settings to switch between the new music that was made in 2025,and the old music that was used in 2024,it would be nice to have this option so we can switch back to the relaxing music whenever we want.
song
Yes indeed I do not like the new sound theme at all!. Please restore the old sounds
Vote please!
Please return the old sound effects to the game