Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello,
my candy crush Soda says I’m offline, so I can’t get any of my rewards. But my internet is working, so I don’t know what’s going on. Anyone else having trouble? Iphone 16 pro Max
iOS 18.5
Player ID Julia Koder
game Version 1.294.2
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can play but I can’t do anything besides it. I can’t even log out or anything because of me “being offline”. So annoying because I won a couple things and I’m scared I’m missing out the rewards
I’m stuck at a screen too. Can’t play game and app is hung up on a notification!