Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Last week, I won the 3rd consecutive week on Podium race but I never received my prizes. Says to check Rewards but I can't find it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just sent a ticket for the same issue, this isn't the first time either. The weekly contest just ended a few minutes ago, I was in the top 3, and no prizes.
Hi @Nubzee warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga 💦.
I'm sorry you didn't receive your podium award. We in the community don't have access to your account and can't verify it. Please contact support directly from the game. Go to Settings (gear icon) and then the question mark. Select a topic and scroll down to "Contact Us" or "Chat." Then describe your concern, and you'll find the staff very friendly and helpful.
Have a Sodalicious day. 💦