Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was in the middle of a level and the game booted me out. I lost my winning streak of over 120!! I am not happy about this at all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Sorry to hear that you have experiencing issue with your game.
That sounds is not good. If that happens while in a level the game will consider you as a give up. You need to try these steps to make sure there is nothing wrong with your game.
Restart:
Updates:
Memory:
Connection:
Clear Cache:
🤖 Android:
🍏 iOS: