Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
this promotion says 4.99 each. Screenshots attached with cost. I purchased 2 and was going to purchase the 3rd and was charged 19.99 for each one. Any clue what’s up with it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
they didn’t correct the issue. They offered me some gold bars to appease me but I paid 19.99 for a promotion that said 4.99. Look at the differences between the two items. I was charged 40.00 for a total of 75 gold bars, 5 candies and 5 hand switches. First pic is the 4.99 deal. They corrected it this morning as you can see in the countdown timer. It now says 19.99 but I didn’t get those kind of prizes at all.i can’t believe they didn’t correct their error
Thank you Palash. I have reported it. They have updated the glitch on the prices and it now says 19.99 so hopefully they will rectify the problem
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
I am sorry for hear from you
You can mail player support area mention your game id and purchase receipt here
Hope this helps