Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't understand what is that error below, but it's something like a code error, or maybe just an error that fooled me.
It did post after I click post comment three times, but ended up blocked due to spam 🤷♂️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again! Techz! 👋😊
I just see this code error issue / problem discussion! 🧐
Yeah! Me too as I see my comments have been posted and repeated three times from DiDS Community when I am still helping and answering to the players too! 😓😓😓
This code error issue / problem should be resolved and fixed soon! 🙏🙏🙏
Tagging King Community Manager Team : @LoFiGummy @FluffyDinosaur