Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don’t understand how greedy the developers are. You are taking advantage of everyone playing. How much is enough money for you?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wonder if you typed that reply with a straight face 😅 That response was so full of crap I can smell it through the phone! It's greed, plain and
Hence, a conjecture is made.
As of now, the number of levels I have played since is exactly nil.See related post.
PrettyBubbles is also lying. All of the moderators are lying to everyone. The reduction in moves per level is intended to make us purchase booters or gold bars to advance in the game. Yes, due to greed.
Hi my friend sorry to hear your disappointment
I can assure you we do not encourage players to spend money we simply offer the option should players choose to use it as levels although difficult at times are possible
My tip is where possible use bottom matches as this way it will bring a cascade movement from the top
I find this can really help 💓