Today, August 7, is National Sea Serpent Day, and that means our beloved Nommy!
I also wanted to take this time to share a similar original sea serpent I created, but for some reason, I can't post in the Soda Corner, which is where it should be since it's not relevant to gameplay, so please excuse this post for not being there.
This original sea serpent character I created earlier this summer (who is not part of the Candy Crush series or universe), is called Sue, but she's inspired by Denize the dragon from Candy Crush Saga.
You can see how similar these two ladies look in the picture below. Denize is on your left wearing scuba diver gear and Sue is to your right.
And this is what Sue completely looks like:
Learn more about Sue by checking out my special National Sea Serpent Day post in the Candy Crush Saga forum here: