Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Am I getting this right? The island mode cannot be changed, is here to stay, and doesnt allow me to replay old levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
"doesnt allow me to replay old levels?" - we had a previous test on Previous Levels, that has seen universal opposition. I received that while I had the previous Soda Islands.
Well, it's shite. And a lot of players have just recently expressed on here that they like to replay old levels. This feedback was completely ignored by the looks of it...
Hi my friend yes currently that is how things are
But we do appreciate player feedback when testing new ideas 💓