Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
We do not want the levels to be limited to 15 moves, and with remarkable uniformity.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I guess if you dont purchase you get screwed!
Agree totally this game is now garbage
a fifth reaction type should be warranted.
Yes, the change is unfair.. Changes from 25 moves to 15 moves.. no idea to keep playing if you cant pass the levels
YES, LEVEL 130 IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH 15 MOVES!!!
This is the second, and the less visible point of my claim.
I hate candy soda anymore..12 years of playing and level 19384 and I can't beat these levels for nothing..its become trash anymore..and king is doing nothing to fix it..