Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’ve cleared all obstacles saved 4 bears and the 5th bear won’t advance to next section of level so I can continue the level and save the remaining bears. The 5the bear will not advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend yes sometimes that last one is very stubborn and you can loose a lot of gold or boosters before it drops as it does eventually drop
When possible using moves from the bottom of the board helps as it can create the cascade
Sometimes in these cases I have found it better to save my inventory and loose my bottles which are quickly earnt again to get a new board 💓