Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep getting goggle play adds that freeze and I can no longer move forward in the game. I don't mind adds but this is extremely frustrating. If it can no longer be resolved I will have to leave saga, soda & friends. I have high scores on all three
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry this is happening
Please reach out to our support team from within your game by selecting the following 💓
• ⚙ Settings • ❓ Help Center • 🔗 Go to an article and scroll down • 💬 Press "Contact us" or "Chat with us"
This problem in the game is now what stops me from coming back to play. I don't mind the adds but the google play app adds are freezing and its just impossible to continue. I then get oops!