Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Anyone else experiencing an add not running? I'm finding 1/2 of my adds not playing. Sometimes I have to leave the game to continue. This is after all the posted fixes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it's happening to me also. So frustrating.
Constantly.
Hi my friend please select HERE to report troublesome ads 💓
Same Here . Feel stupid
Hi my friends please select HERE to report troublesome ads 💓
I am with you!!! If I see the unified ad I just go ahead and close out! This is beyond frustrating as it has been a chore of various things since about level 19000. Just let us play, good grief, or let us end it. So disappointed.
I have been playing for over 10 years. I beat the game around a year ago. They add new levels every week. I beat them in a few days. Since it was updated, I can't beat a level. My adds say open and then it kicks me out of my game. If this keeps up, I will quit playing.