Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Your ads are getting stuck and creating issues .so that I am losing the game and rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Like this one I've already reported. Just killed my game this morning. Between the ad issues and reduced moves I am basically just checking in once a day to keep my 1840 days played going until things change or I just uninstall.
Hi my friend please select HERE to report troublesome ads 💓
YES ads are not completely loading & have to close game out, all I get is a black page for ads, please fix