Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hey everyone,
We've noted reports of players saying that they can't complete certain levels. We're currently looking into this and will be updating it more in this thread.
✅ Levels fixed: 8584, 10528, 10603, 11333, 11956, 12113, 14672, 14881, 17056, 18106
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Tagging moderators for visiblity, we'll update this thread once we have more information!
@Palash_Sarma @PrettyBubbles @Princess_Jessica
Hey everyone, we've noted that some players have posted in this thread instead of making a new one - we'll close this thread so that we can make sure to get everyones questions.
why is the cake closed on Friday
still having trouble with level 11333
cannot complete level 11333
Is there a bug
Hey there @Przemek1970 do you have a screenshot of the problem in the level so we can take a further look at it?
Same for you @EileenN if you have it!
We recently fixed a bunch of levels so it should be ok if you restart the game!
18
Poziom 18 253 nie można ukończyć
I still cannot complete 11333 - it has 15 moves and needs many more bottles than this to complete the level, but it will only give you one bottle at a time after the first few. Even spending powerups at beginning has not helped.
Thank you!
Hello again!
The problem has now been fixed, please restart the game and you should be able to progress in the levels that have been reported!
Hey there @EileenN, are you able to include a screenshot of the level? We've had some issues recently with a few levels - so this enables me to check it with the studio in case it needs a fix!
Also if you can include your Player ID that would also be helpful:
How to find your Player ID
Hey there @allstar15mom and thanks for reporting this to us, this sounds similar to the issue from the thread below.
Would you be able to share what version of Soda you're playing on, and what your Player ID is so that we can confirm the problem?
As usual we recommend checking for updates as this issue may have been fixed in the latest version of the game.
I am trying to complete level 11333 but it just seems impossible without spending money to play on - I have used all my powerups but you have to pop bottle. There are only 15 moves and there are 22 bottles that need to be popped and it will only give you one at a time. Am I missing something? I have had this problem with a couple of other levels but I am sick of spending money for extra moves. I am pretty well over the game.
Hi there, @Druppel
There is indeed a known issue with the bear in Soda levels. The team is already working on it.
If you'd like to be updated when it's fixed, please open a ticket with us:
https://soporto.king.com/contact
Thanks for your patience and have a sweet day!
I cannot complete this level. I have to force close the app every single time. I have moves left each time as well. I contacted support and nothing.
Hi guys. Dont know of theres a glitch in level 17056 on the first screen. The top bear is not moving to the 2nd screen
Hi there!
We hope you're having a wonderful day! We're really sorry to hear you're having trouble with the level, and we totally get how annoying that can be. Our amazing studio team is already on it, working hard to fix the issue so you can get back to enjoying your game in no time. We’d love to hear any feedback you have—it really helps us make things better for you!
How can the glitch in level 10603 CCSoda be fixed?
Hi there, welcome to our Community @golfcats
I understand that your level is freezing and I will point you into the right direction.
To receive the best possible assistance, I would advise you to reach out to our Player Support team who'll be able to check this further for you.
You can reach out via game app or via https://soporto.king.com/
Have a nice day ahead!