Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Get rid of the bear on the player screen he is soooo Annoying! It's bad enough you don't give us enough moves we should not be subject to the annoying bear making Stupid noises.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
YouTube is able to predict that the bears are speaking Japanese. But nope, it is just gibberish.
A few of these voices sound like they're speaking in Japanese for some reason with the high pitch and changing syllables rapidly.
I really hope they revert to the previous level layout but I highly doubt they will, since they're chasing trends in other match 3 games with the new design by having a character "watch" you play.
The 15 move cap is an abomination
I really despise that stupid bear. I was delighted to see that I am not alone in this. and the 15 move cap really blows as well.
Even with all Candy Crush sounds silenced, I still hate the stupid, annoying reaction bear and I resent the fact that that creature has replaced the ability to see my score in a game. Please get rid of the reaction bear on the screen—or at least give users an option to toggle the bear off and replace it with the ability to see the score. I appreciate the developers wanting to do something new with the game, but flat-out annoying its many devoted players is not the way to do that and will likely lead to lots of lost in-game revenue.
I agree he should be silenced (we don't know which particular bear it is, but if he is silenced, another Soda Bear could come). Better, keep the bear voices optional, and turned off by default.
Here is the list of almost every bear voice you may encounter. If you could eat that particular bear, it could solve the problem (beware, extreme fizz!)
Please get rid of the annoying bear, with its stupid noises. Very distracting while playing.
Hi my friend sorry you are not liking the addition of the gummy bear we like to add new things to keep the game interesting
We also appreciate player feedback so thank you for your thoughts 💓