Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
anytime that I win I only get seven gold bricks. Is that just a coincidence.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nope, that's pretty common. When I used to play I rarely got above 10 gold bars. The prize pool is just pretty small compared to CCS where even if you only have 10 people remaining you only get 10 gold bars since 100/10 is 10.
Hi my friend its not a coincidence its just how many players share the rewards
I have received 7 many times but have also received 8 or 10 💓