Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
there are so that are timed. I have to use them by a certain amount if I’m playing 15 games to get a reward I would like those to be permanent so I can use them whenever I want please consider this update.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend thank you for your feedback
Yes a lot of rewards are timed but this helps give you rewards at the start of your Game for a longer period whereas if you received 1 permanent booster instead once its used you have no more to continue play
The timed boosters are to enable you to continue play with extra help 💓