man we need to do king how us gamers are doing the psblackout and watch king get mad about it because we’re not spending money and stopped playing. Then maybe king might think twice about damaging the game. I’m glad I’m doing the psblackout. We can’t keeping being pushed around like this. Next would be going after the streaming services lol. But one move at a time. Need to show king that they are not in control that we are because we choose if we want to play the games or not then they would give in. They would have to. They make us pay money now, take away moves, take away fun of the games, almost not possible to pass levels because too many hard levels. Well, even with non hard levels are just as hard now. I mean this has got to stop because it is absolutely ridiculous how they are doing this. I know we can’t get all the players to help do something but it is a start.