Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Boosters are not working. Additional play options based on initial selections of boosters are no appearing if you fail the initial play. System takes you back to selecting another set of boosters versus asking to get another play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend I am sorry but I still do not understand your query
If you can elaborate more on what's happening I can help you better 💓
Additional booster plays are not appearing.Takes you back to starting another round.
Hi my friend can you explain a little more what happens when you select your boosters are they not being added to you game
If possible a screenshot would be helpful 💓
Please resolve issue-boosters are not working properly