Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I miss the levels where you have to try to get the bear in the hole.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Fifi190 I know what you are saying and I want to tell you that I have that level now and I'm not playing it because all the level's moves reduced to 15 only. Every time I play this game I have to use my boosters because of this.
I understand we all have our favourites but hopefully you will enjoy all the current levels and still have fun 💓