Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
WHEN are these stupidly low number of moves going to be fixed?! I'm level 12,773 and got 15 moves in every level regardless of how hard it is, the levels are now unplayable, what's the point!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For your info, I seldom play old levels. Unless, there is a contest here on hold.
The big green button must go, and old levels must be playable.
Why? If the number of moves back to normal, will you play this game?
I would complete exactly zero levels, even without the big green button.
I think this is probably is still a test. You are in a test group where all your levels is only 15 moves. You have to wait until they change it back just like me. I have stop to play for a while because I need to use my boosters in every levels.
this post has been added to the master list of "a conjecture" post by me.
Totally agree, very unjoyable now with so little moves, stuck on same levels for ever, boring.
I am on level 9010 to get four bears having to clear at least 56 squares this is impossible to clear with only 16 moves, also every colour bomb is taken away with a bomb square, unfair play.