Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What has happened to the free daily rewards that have always been given at the beginning of each new day? They haven't appeared for several days now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I most always play on my laptop. I just checked on my iphone & I do get the sweet rewards on my phone, however, I no longer get rewards on my laptop. So, I see what you are talking about on my phone, but am concerned that I no longer get them on my laptop when I always have.
It is not yet rolled out to everyone always check your store for updates
In the meantime please try the following reset 💓
Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues
Android:Â Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache
iOS:Â Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
I have not seen anything like your screenshot at all in my game. So I am confused.
Hi my friend you still pick up daily rewards just differently
This is how the sweet treats look 💓
Well that is horrible news. I counted on those daily bonuses with each new day. I have been playing this game for 13 years…without those bonuses it is extremely difficult to pass hard levels. I can't afford to purchase bonuses. I truly hate to think of not playing this game but may have no choice if the daily bonuses don't make a comeback. Thanks for telling me but I am so disappointed.
Hi my friend they have been replaced with sweet treat 💓