Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I send a private message to someone. Do I simply put their name after the @ symbol?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey @PeterMuk . Hope you're doing well.
Please accept my apologies, I wasn't aware that the private messages feature wasn't available for everyone. It turns out it's only available for Mods, Community Managers and Game Experts.
This means that if you want to talk to someone specifically, you will have to tag them in a post, by using @ followed by their username, with no space.
Have a great day!
@Alex_The_Witch Sorry, I seem to have created 2 profiles.
I don't see the message button next to the name
@Alex_The_Witch I don't see the Message button next to the name.
@Alex_The_Witch Thanks
Hey there @PeterMuk . Hope you're doing well.
In order to send someone a private message here in Community, simply do the following:
Go to that person's profile by clicking on top of their username:
Once there, click on "Message":
And then, just write your message to them and click "Post Message":
To access all your private messages, you can then click on the envelope icon next to your user icon:
I hope this helps, but you have any more questions let me know. Have a great day.