Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why isn’t the bear climb not adding the gem collections that I get? It is stuck on the first level of 30 gems.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Alex_The_Witch
I play on Apple devices. I made sure my Candy Crush app and IOS was up to date
Hey there @LilBitOfMD and @icoco . Hope you're doing well.
I've tried this feature on my side and couldn't reproduce the issue you're facing.
I'm playing on Android, could you please tell me which devices/platforms you're using to play and where you're experiencing the issue?
In addition to that, which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
Thanks in advance and have a great day!
Hi my friend I have raised the issue for you 💓
mine is stuck too
here’s a screenshot where it stayed stuck here
I’ve experienced that same thing this week and last week
Hi my friend ok we understand
And hopefully once you receive the new challenge all will be good if not please let us know and send us the information requested below and we can take a further look for you 💓
Thank you for the comments. Screen shot is not available as the challenge has been removed from both devices. Basically, Bear Climb froze when I was on Level 5 with 99 out of 100 green tiles tallied. I'll admit that when I started the challenge I groaned because the challenges started with negative numbers (which was the issue with the challenge several weeks ago). I appreciate your help and look forward to the return of this challenge,
Hey there @jw6447, would you mind sharing screenshots from your devices on how this looks for you - along with your Player ID?
We've had some issues connected to this event in the past when playing on multiple devices sadly, but we'd love some more info on it so it can be shared with the studio for them to look at!
How to find your Player ID
Hi my friend sorry this happening
I will raise the issue for you 💓
For the past week Bear Climb has been "frozen" on my laptop and iPhone (green tiles are not being tallied). All other challenges (Turbo Tonic, Four-In-A-Row, etc) do not have this issue. Is there a problem (again) with Bear Climb?