Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
this game is getting ridiculous. You don’t get enough power ups and things to pass boards. I’m about ready to delete it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PrettyBubbles here is another that is beyond ridiculous 9186. It is simple enough if you are prepared to pay out but otherwise no chance. I have seen lives ruined by getting sucked into these sort of games.I had hoped King was above this sort of game play (no pun intended!) Seems I was wrong !!
@PrettyBubbles I have already given you 9179 but it is pretty m7ch all levels why is the ID relevant?
I’m with you. The 15 moves is impossible on most levels. The rewards received are barely worth playing for.
You and me both as you can see from other posts I have made
Hi my friend could you supply the specific level numbers with screenshot this is the only way we can get troublesome levels looked into
Also your game ID 💓
How to find my ID