Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been charged twice from my bank account. I subscribed to 10 gold bar for 3200. I was charged twice but nothing was delivered. The total amount of 6400 was deducted from my account without a correspondent result.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry this happened
With any purchases issues or lost inventory please reach out to our customer support from within your Game 💓
• ⚙ Settings • ❓ Help Center • 🔗 Go to an article and scroll down • 💬 Press "Contact us" or "Chat with us"