Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Been on this level 2 days now. Is it winnable w/o boosters? I can't spend money right now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Very few levels are passible now it seems to me unless you are prepared to spend. The constraints are ridiculous since King changed the entire 'ball game' for some/many? I and others have concluded corporate greed may well to be to blame. Unless there is a change soon I will be leaving after many years I don't regard frustration as an enjoyable past time
Hi my friend can you send a screenshot of how the level looks for you along with your game ID
When can have it looked at for you 💓
How to find your Game ID