Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This is another bubble level that doesn’t provide enough moves to beat the level. You are given 15 moves, yet have to pop over 15 jellies and ice breakers to free the bears.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @edselina I had a look into this, and it seems like the level was balanced after player reportings. While we strive to make the game fun and challenging, we're also open to feedback and reports from players to improve the game.
Thanks to you and other players, we're able to improve the game - so we appriciate that you share your thoughts with us here.
6717 where I was stuck suddenly has 3 more moves. Went from 24 to 27 since the moderator commented here. Is that an admission that it was impossible? I won after only a few tries after being stuck for weeks. Possibly months. That’s messed up if it’s intentional.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/profile/Congthang2005 Thank you for confirming that, but honestly, that admission makes it much worse.
Deliberately making early and regular levels mathematically impossible to pass under the guise of an 'ongoing test' isn't just frustrating—it is deeply anti-player. It completely strips away skill and strategy, turning the game into a pure pay-to-win trap where progress is held hostage by hidden algorithms.
If players can't even trust that a standard level is beatable without burning through paid boosters or hoping they fall into a specific test group, it ruins the core experience. Relocating or hiding behind 'ongoing tests' doesn't fix the fact that the game is intentionally being rigged against us. These tests need to end, and every level needs to be thoroughly verified as fair and beatable
Every level has been affected in this game.
Hey there @kingsta10mos what level is this and what goal do you have when starting?
Thanks for sharing more here @Congthang2005, I know there are levels that are difficult in the game - however, in this case it may sound like it's a bit too extreme, so we'll report it to the game studio.
@edselina Thanks for sharing this as well, do you have any screenshots of this or more information? We'll check it with the studio to make sure though.
I would respon
I mean this ongoing test is so horrible and want to relocate it. 15 moves, more blockers, more challenging… are something that many players find very frustrating.
Game is starting to force players to waste more boosters and golds.
I REFUSE!
what do you mean by relocate?
6717 as well! I keep commenting and emailing but have only gotten generic tips in response. Someone commented that it’s every level above 100 is that true??? I’ve never had an issue like this, do they ever actually respond and fix the issue?
To make my point On this level you need 15 bottles to fill the liquid. Even if you match a colour changer with a chocolate bomb (hardly ever happens) and obliterate all the blocks (even if this happens there are still some obstacles remaining) and free the tap, you still only have 14 moves to get 15 bottles, closest I have got is 3 moves away. No skill involved, just luck. Sometimes the bottles fall, sometimes they don't, sometimes they come down in twos, sometimes they don't . I think I;m done.
Feeling your pain. I had one level around 10260. 15 moves to get 18 bottles You need at least 2 moves to clear the obstacles and free the bottle tap leaving 13 moves to get 18 bottles. I was stuck for over 2 weeks, even baking the cake and accumulating 4 hammers, 2 ultra hammers and the obliterator. I still didn't complete it. I had to wait another week to complete the cake and get all the hammers again plus 2 shakers plus all the extra cake bonuses. I eventually completed the level with 1 hammer left. It wasn't even a hard level, just a standard one. Now I am stuck on a similar level with 15 moves and you need at least four to clear the obstacles to free the bottle tap.
Sorry to interrupt. It is affecting every level after the first 100.
Hi PrettyBubbles.
You don’t need to tell the level numbers. As I mentioned in the “game recent changes” article, I did mention that. Due to ongoing tests, there are so many (even with very beginning) levels that make them mathematically impossible to pass; this makes it difficult for players to decide the outcome of the level. What's more, there are certain activities that specifically require players to pass levels to obtain rewards; just like levels, some are easy, some are really challenging.
The only exception is “Bake a Cake” levels. These levels aren’t affected by ongoing tests.
Therefore, I propose that measures be taken to relocate as soon as possible, so that players can feel at ease.
Hi my friend sorry you are experiencing this
Can you tell me what level number you are reporting 💓