Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m on level 14075 and u gotta pop 20 bottles yet you have only 17 moves. It’s literally impossible unless you pay to have extra moves. They keep doing these with normal levels. They nerf your moves. They simply do not care. Smh just smh
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friends thank you for your feedback
It would be very helpful if you could post a screenshot of the specif levels along with your game ID
We can then foward it on to our studio to look into with a visual in front of them 💓
How to find your Game ID
This has been reported across levels.
Are they going to change things back to how it was before!!?? I’ve commented so many times on various threads regarding this! The bottle collecting levels are impossible to pass, some only have 15 moves available!!! This is clearly a problem with everyone, when is something going to be done about it?????
same here, it is no longer any fun
I’m having the same issue on 6717. I’ve contacted them several times and it still hasn’t been looked into. Super frustrating.
Hi my friend I have raised this level issue for you with our CM who will return on monday 💓