Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
no because I logged into the game and it took all my power ups and my unlimited lives and now I have nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry this happened
Please reach out to our customer support team from within your Game I cant promise but they may complementary replenish some of your inventory 💓
Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues
Android:Â Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache
iOS:Â Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data