New Soda Navigation Map!

Comments

• Howdy, new to the community.

I love the changes with the new map, but all of the lives I have been sent have disappeared and now I can't access them anymore. I'd rather play on the old map and have my lives back. Fix that and I'm all in, like I have been since this Soda came out. Thanks for a great game!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @LadyRaffie check out my screenshot. I have lots of empty space. Please give me some features. šŸ˜ I'm ready for more features!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

I see new members in the Community. Welcome šŸ¤—

Thank you all for your feedback. It's very interesting to read the reason why you like it or not.

I would like to answer some of your questions, though

@ipete if, when you open the game, don't appear any of the events/features you normally have, please close the game app and open it again. Sometimes it takes a couple of secs

@fajardoo not sure you were able to see at what levels your friends in the map were before unless you mean the Episode Race?

@YoshLee44 I see you don't like it. Could you please provide a suggestion on how to improve it? Or tell us what is exactly you don't like?

@karlafalves very interesting feedback. Thank you a lot!

I will make sure to pass all of this to the Studio. In the meantime, keep the feedback coming and letting us know any suggestions on how to improve it if you don't like it or the reason why you like the new navigation map šŸ¤—

• [Deleted User]

@LadyRaffie what is the reason for keeping the sad background everytime? 1st the sad kimmy, then the bewildered parrot and now tired and sad yeti. Just like happiness, sadness is also contagious and right now i feel really šŸ™

• When I went to play this game just now, the map suddenly changed back to what it used to be, and there was another activity (I forgot the name). I clicked the page button to see the background of the previous level, but it changed back to the monotonous bottom row of levels again, and the activity disappeared. Ahh,I have mixed feelings now.

• fajardoo
    fajardoo Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi @LadyRaffie, with old map, I was able to see the Facebook picture of my friends, the same way as my current position is shown. I mean, let's suppose I'm at level 1500, and I have a Facebook friend at level 1502, in the old map, his Facebook image appeared at the top of the level bubble, but now there is not anymore in the new map. I liked it because I was be able to have fun with my Facebook friends challenging to not be surpassed. I'm not talking about the episode race, in fact, I don't even know who these people are, but aren't my friends for sure.

There is any way to add the feature of having the picture of my FB friends in the new map, like we had previosuly?

Warm regards and thanks,

• leafcrush
    leafcrush Posts: 21 Level 2

I had the new screen for about a minute. Mr. Toffee went away and I had the old individual challenges back. I was so excited. And then it was gone. No bubblegum hill again for the weekend. Had it during the week a few days but prefer weekends. So sad I got teased with the awesome new screen. Didnā€™t even get a chance at the new events.

• [Deleted User]

Hello again @LadyRaffie my screenshot on page 7 is normal. I only have toffee's fair. I was just wishing for more features. That's all. šŸ¤ž

• Mikrand59
    Mikrand59 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2020

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• Twi
    Twi Posts: 86 Level 2

Hello Everyone

my map was switching between the old and the new map but I have not see the old map in a couple days now so maybe itā€™s been stabilized now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?