Why can’t you people fix things?

lovmy66
lovmy66 Posts: 12 Level 2

Ive been complaining for over 8 months about lack of connection. NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY! NO daily prizes! No rewards for completing levels! No connection via FB, Apple, Email OR established King account!!! WTF??? Suddenly it worked for a few days and POOF! F’d up again! Bunch of snowflakes running your app! Same thing on ALL CC versions! Regular, Soda, Jelly.... You guys SUCK!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi, sorry your are experiencing issues.

Perhaps providing a more detailed explanation of the issues you are experiencing might allows us to help you better. I'm tagging Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas & CM @Lola_Pop so they are aware of your question here in the Support Section.

Also, let me use this opportunity to remind you of the House Rules HeRe as you keep discovering the Community.

Have a great day!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hey hey hey, we all all players here. No one here work for the King. Send complain to help center from your game app. There a email link for customer service.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@lovmy66 Hi and welcome, Sorry you experiencing all these issues but the community is only here to try to help and support with general inquires we have nothing to do with the game side of things. This is the game studio that deal with these things, so i can appreciate you want to rant but you are aiming it in the wrong direction.

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Thanks for sticking around for 8 months in spite of having so many connection issues throughout. Sorry u didn't find any better game to play as well. This is life, it sucks both ways.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator

Hello @lovmy66 and a very warm welcome to our Sodalicious Community. I am sorry you are having these issues with all of your games. I can certainly understand your frustration. I find it very interesting that it is happening with all your King games. Usually a person will just have a problem like this with a particular game (I have experienced something similar).

It definitely sounds like whatever device you are playing on has somehow become corrupted. The games need a strong and steady internet signal and if there is a temporary drop or interruption in a signal it can cause the game to think you are playing offline. You might try rebooting your router and then clearing your cache and turning your device off for at least 10 seconds and then turn it back on and try to access your game again.

You mentioned Apple. Are you playing on an Apple device? I play on a mini iPad and sometimes on my iPhone. I have not experienced this issue recently with my games (except for Pet Recue Puzzle that won't connect to the internet, so I know I will have to de-install and re-install the game but first I want to use up all my saved boosters, since I will lose them once I de-install the game).

Have you contacted Player Support? Have they answered you? As a last resort you might try de-installing and re-installing your games (try it first with just one of the games)but realize any saved GBs or boosters that were not actually purchased will be lost as well as any saved lives since these things are stored locally on your device and once you de-install a game that information is lost.

I hope your issue can be resolved. Good luck.

• lovmy66
    lovmy66 Posts: 12 Level 2

Bearwithme: It is NOT my devices. I play on two different iPad Pro’s and an iPhone 11 Pro. It’s the same on every device and on every WiFi. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the WiFi signal either because we stream tv constantly at home with no issues and the WiFi at work is perfect. Same issues no matter which device or which location. This is a King problem. And I’ve tried every reset including uninstalling and reinstalling. All that did was dump my boosters. The same issues prevail. Yes, I have contacted King. They always say the same things but none of their troubleshooting options (which are the same as yours) work. If you’re telling me I have two corrupt iPads and a corrupt iPhone and/or two separate WiFi connection issues that only affect Candy Crush games and nothing else, I’ll say you’re crazy. We shall see if they respond again....for the umpteenth time. Their canned response is “we are aware of connectivity issues....” but all they mention is Facebook.....none of the other logon options. Anyway....thanks for trying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?