End of the road

Options
2»

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

*Current Game Updates Along With Win 10 PC Updates!

Hi All,

Here is a short list on updates.

Candy Crush Saga - v1.1720.1.0 done today 3/11/2020, approx. 7:15pm PST in USA.

Candy Crush Soda Saga - v1.163.500.0 done on 3/5/2020, again in USA. *Still no new levels built, with this update. I am still on Level 4525, at the end!

Win 10 Pro PC - My OS Build is 18363.719 done on 3/10/2020, again in USA. See Titles below, cannot post links yet.

2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4540673)

March 10, 2020—KB4540673 (OS Builds 18362.719 and 18363.719)

Do not own or use smartphones on gaming, use my Win 10 Pro PC. Live in USA. Have been told by the german players, updates are done on wed., for the PC, fri. are the day updates are done for smartphones.

Game Updates are listed at the MS Store under "Downloads & Updates / Recent Activity", next to your avatar, click on those 3 dots.

OS Build Info, is the link to the right in Windows Update.

Have also posted this under New Discussion:

*Current Game Updates Along With Win 10 PC Updates! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/283737/current-game-updates-along-with-win-10-pc-updates/p1?new=1

Thx Origins7 Dale

3/11/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    edited March 2020
    Options

I am again at the end of the game, Level "4555" Episode "Delicious Diving". King only built 30 levels, this is not enough. Can't compete in contest like the "Weekly Contest", because not enough levels have been built, in order to possibly win it.

The current 1st place in the "Weekly Contest" has 63 levels for the week, I only have 30 levels at 2nd place currently, & that might not even hold up, because there is still time to beat it, believe there is like 1d + x hours left in contest. I can't win it, because I don't have any levels available to play in, to possibly win it.

My Current Level 4555 on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Delicious Diving

My Current Episode is Delicious Diving Level 4555 on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Delicious Diving

The other losses I have mentioned before, can't compete for prizes in:

• Race for 5 Gold Bars
    • Lose the chest & key dropped by Batula, playing in the levels
    • Lose Golden Tickets, get 8 for Special Offers, when you reach the 8th ticket, only get 24 hours to buy it
    • Limited in "Mr. Toffee's Fair", because with no new levels available, can't compete in them
    • Limited in "Soda Squad", again with no new levels available, can't get the points needed for the 3 chests in the game
    • Lose whatever time you win in "Bubblegum hill", or time & boosters you bought, because there are no more levels available
    • "Weekly Contest", as I mentioned above, because no levels available, to possibly win it

There might be other things you lose, when you are at the end, I haven't thought of. Again, 30 levels are not enough, in order to compete in the game offers, with other players. When you reach the end of the game, you are very limited in competing, in fact you are at a disadvantage in these contests.

So again asking, please build more than 30 levels, so those of us who are at the end, can compete. You should be building 24/7 to be ahead of us, instead of making us wait on you to build enough levels to play on. It really ridiculous, to make players in this game, wait on you to build levels, in order to play the game you want us to play.

So again, I await your replies, on this lack of levels available to us.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/14/2020

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

So you’re saying you have nothing better going on in your life than playing this simple time-wasting free-to-play game? That’s quite sad. As to the points you mentioned -

1 - The race is available each episode and easily won. No more levels? Play BGH and try to get 6 hammers.

2 - Bakula is also easily reached when available. No new levels to make him appear? See above about BGH.

3 - Golden tickets are useless, apparently the only way to utilize them is by paying 99 actual cents. Foolish to spend money on a completely free game.

4 - I genuinely feel bad for you being burdened by the Farce, I still have daily quests which do not rely on a “team”, only your own gameplay.

5 - Ignore the SubPar squad. Another stupid “team” feature in a strictly single-player game. An idiotic addition at best.

6 - If you’re referring to infinite lives by the “time” you mentioned, that is useless. If you’re relying on extra attempts to beat levels you’re playing the game improperly. The best chance you have to beat new levels is by combining boosters at the start which are available by NOT losing lives in the first place. You mentioned having over 200 hammers...use them.

7 - Ignore the weekly contest as it is poorly designed. It’s really stupid for players like us at the end levels to be up against players with more levels they can pass.

My suggestion to you is to find better things to do with your life or just make a new account and start from the beginning again if it’s that important to you.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi Dirty_Nurse,

Again, it seems you are not getting it. It was about, "Not Enough Levels", no levels, can't play. Simple as that. Bringing my life into this discussion, is just rude. You must be a cynic. But if you insist, my life has been great.

• Served in the military as a army ranger in the Vietnam War, discharged with many honors
    • I am also a Chess Master, rated by the US Chess Association, haven't played since the 1980's
    • I am also a Backgammon Master, you can find, some of these games on the web, under my gamer nic of Origins7
    • Have been a millionaire 2x in my life, along with making other people wealthy, mostly my girlfriends. Did it in my 20's & again in my 30's.
    • Play poker. Don't know what my rating would be, but did buy a 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 500C, with those winnings, about 3 yrs ago. Before that, had a Limited Edition 911 Porsche, only 3000 made, bought mostly from my work in sales/marketing, but also from winnings in poker & backgammon.
    • Currently I am retired, also disabled now. Being disabled happens to many us, it happens because we live in a sin cursed world. Getting old & dying is not normal. Both man & the universe are now abnormal. Man & the universe was normal, but something happened in the past, that brought death into the world.
    • I am also a student in philosophy, theology, and the arts & sciences. Have the greatest teacher in all history.
    • It is why my life has been great, happy, & will continue to be so.

So this is just a few of the many things, I could mention about my life. I really don't need advice on either playing games, since I have done my homework on them, or on living. If you do not have a vertical relationship with the Personal Infinite God of History, then you are forced to your personal finite relationships, at the horizontal & downward levels. Or as the philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre said, "No finite point has meaning without an infinite reference point". So without an absolute reference point, all finite points are absurd.

I play this game to amuse myself, along with other games. But you can't be amused or play if there are no levels to play on. You seem to forget something, I am at the end of the game, I have played all the previous levels up to the end, level 4555. Your logic also on a free game on the internet is faulty, these games are all designed, to get you to buy boosters, or special offers, so you can beat the level you are on. It is almost impossible to beat, without those all important boosters, to cut thru those blockers. Some of them have to be hit 4-5x to get the square they are on. So like all other players of the game, we are trying to get as many free boosters as we can. By winning them, or getting special offers at a discount, so we can beat the level we are on. This is basic strategy, or basic knowledge. Not saying anything new here.

So on my post, let's try to stay on the subject, & not stray away.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/14/2020

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Of course I got it, which is why I responded point-by-point to your previous post. No levels? Play BGH to stock up on free boosters. As you say, “So like all other players of the game, we are trying to get as many free boosters as we can” - it’s hard to beat 6 hammers and a pittance of gold bars each successful run through.

As for your other point about spending money on free games, sure they may be designed to entice gullible players to spend money but doing so is incredibly foolish. I’m at the top levels every week and I certainly never spent a dime nor would I ever consider it. I’ll happily “watch” ads here and there though to support the game(naturally I don’t watch or listen to them nor would I ever be even remotely interested in purchasing anything from them).

Its been posted on this forum in the past that it takes a lot longer for levels to be designed and released than it does simply to beat them and it will always be that way. In your last post you mention multiple hobbies and interests; you have plenty to do the other 3-5 days of the week when new levels aren’t available.

Oh, and thanks for your service to our country, I’d certainly be rude if I did not say that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?