What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Different device issues

Options
Kazzamonty
Kazzamonty Posts: 3 Newbie
I need help please. Iv downloaded candy crush soda to my new device (samsung j4) but none of the episode races or tile challenge are showing up on it but it comes up on my old device (iphone 5) can anyone help to the reason why? 

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Kazzamonty :)

When switching device, the only thing that follows, is your game progress and Gold bars. Any saved boosters, lives, extra challenges and extra features do not get synced and sometimes, you don't get access to some extra features.

The reason for that is because some features are device specific. Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. 

To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I’m afraid that we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen, but rest assured I've passed your feedback on to the Studio.

Hope this clears out any doubts :) 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Kazzamonty :)

When switching device, the only thing that follows, is your game progress and Gold bars. Any saved boosters, lives, extra challenges and extra features do not get synced and sometimes, you don't get access to some extra features.

The reason for that is because some features are device specific. Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. 

To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I’m afraid that we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen, but rest assured I've passed your feedback on to the Studio.

Hope this clears out any doubts :) 
  • Andrea70
    Andrea70 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I have a same issue. I changed my phone from Samsung S8 to Samsung S20 and I lost my all of booster for I was working so hard. Not a few.. a lot. Im very sad.. It is still not possible get them back?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Andrea70 Hi and welcome, Unfortunately in the case of mobile devices the boosters are stored on the device itself and if you change devices your boosters are not transferable and there is no way to get them restored on to your new device

Thakn you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?