🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

🏂 ⛄️ Winter Games Win Gold Bars with the 1st Competition! (ENDED)

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5

@Origins7_Dale & @DieOmimi Heya!😊 Thank you so much for keeping track of all team scores as well as each players scores. It's very useful to players but also the spokespersons of each team to compare their calculations with yours to make sure it's correct.👍️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited December 2020

Well @Origins7_Dale and @DieOmimi the confusion was just because i think only one team scores were added for day 11. I had that cleared and hence included it in my comment as well. Anyways u two are so kind to clarify again 😊

And yes @Origins7_Dale i've been accompanying my teammate @ipete for the drinks with the troll in the hope i get as lucky as him someday when troll distributes gold. Well i have my fingers crossed for that 🤞

I see all the carrots are out of stock nowadays, wondering if the fairy did some magic so we girls get confused with the numbers towards term end 🤷‍♀️ @Origins7_Dale.

• cindysmith4020
    cindysmith4020 Posts: 4 Newbie

I think I need to join a team.

• kukajb
    kukajb Posts: 253 Level 3

hi coming up for the 11th snowflake team @BubbleGumSoda @tininha1975

• [Deleted User]
    edited December 2020

@DieOmimi I ❤️ your table better than @Origins7_Dale. Those so-called Legends like to add incomplete scores before all the scores are in. 🙄 That is confusing, Dale! 😂😂😂 up to a minute scoring is not useful, Dale! 🤣

@Origins7_Dale I think you are the one who needs to eat more carrots.😂 The badges are for ALL participants, not for winning! @Nix66 and us would like to see 🥇🥈🥉badges.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @ipete,

If you want to take Score for us, by all means do so. Did the best I could, with clear explanations, on what I was doing, along with not being up to full speed now, as I posted before.

Seems on this "Badges" issue both you & @Nix66, don't understand the post by our CM @LadyRaffie & myself.

As I said to:

• For @Nix66 *Hon, we do get "Badges", for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place. Please see again my post on *Page 57, listed under *Prizes!

So here it is again for you, from my post on *Page 57, which also refers you to *Page 1 / Rules!

⭐️ Individual Prize

• Soda Winter Games Badge - *For Participating!

⭐️Team Prizes

• 1st - Gold Medal Badge w/ 60 Gold Bars - To be shared among team members!
    • 2nd - Silver Medal Badge w/ 45 Gold Bars - To be shared among team members!
    • 3rd - Bronze Medal Badge w/ 30 Gold Bars - To be shared among team members!

What is it exactly that you do not understand here?

The first "Badge" everyone gets *For Participating! Why I labeled it ⭐️ Individual Prize.

The 2nd category of "Badges", I labeled, ⭐️Team Prizes. Two times in this post, once by me using the word "Team", the 2nd mention by our CM @LadyRaffie, saying "Clearly", "To be shared among team members!" There is that word again, "Team". That means, these "Badges", are not for "All Participants". They are "Only" for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Team Wins! Which I also posted above.

Even after posting clarification on things, I can't reach you. Sorry, but perhaps, it is not I needing "Carrots" after all, huh.

Really need, to get some rest.

So until the next time.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/26/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator

Ha ha @ipete @Origins7_Dale the badge will be available for each participant, as in the other games.

For the first 3 winners, the badge will be awarded in gold, silver or bronze. You will not receive an additional badge, but an "upgraded" one. I don't know if it will bring more points for the profile.

In the previous competitions I got the badge in bronze with my team, you can see it on my profile.

However, the translator's translation of Excel as a table is funny. But well, that's the way it is now. 

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
  • [Deleted User]

Sorry @Origins7_Dale I the one who need to eat more carrots 😂 @DieOmimi she explained about the badges. As for keeping score, you rock! But I still like @DieOmimi better. Her table has our team on top. 😂😂😂

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2020

Hi @DieOmimi @ipete, @LadyRaffie, @Nix66,

Thx for the info. I didn't know you got a *Upgraded Badge, instead of 2 of them, on a Team Win, because my team wasn't a winner, did get the *Participating Badge.

However, that was a previous contest, not sure what our CM @LadyRaffie is going to do on this one, because we have had both, a *Upgraded Badge & *Participating Badge & if a winner, a *Winners Badge , if I am not mistaken, could be wrong, but too tired to check right now.

So until our CM returns, she can tell us more on this then. It really doesn't matter to me, you will get whatever the CM in the contest, "Rewards" you with. If you don't get it, then that would be the time to contact them.

• Have done "Edits" on *Page 57, which have the *MS Excel Charts, for you.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/26/2020

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?