Glitches

clarey
clarey Posts: 1 Newbie

When are all the glitches going to get sorted out? There appears to be a lot of issues with Internet connection or lack of. My connection is fine so it's an issue with your game.

Also I think that 40 energy for a go of bubblegum Hill is excessive, the chances of winning it are slim enough these days so I don't really think it's necessary to limit the amount of play even more. It takes so long to get energy back once used!

Best Answer

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @clarey and welcome to our lovely and helpful Community!

Yes, unfortunately there have been an extremely high number of glitches recently. Many players such as yourself have reported Connection Issues which the Game Studio is well aware of and currently working out.

You may continue to experience such Connection Issues until the Game Servers are fixed.

Please ensure your game is of the latest version as any updates could include the “fixes” from the Game Studio on any Connection Issues.

Thanks and again welcome to the Community!

Answers

• jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3

Candy Crush Soda Saga why is this happening? Please don't tell me you are actually making people use 50 energy points per game play?! Especially considering it takes HOURS to regain points & you only give 100 to begin with.

Please tell me this is a glitch & is

being worked on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?