Why did the internet connection stop working for Candy Crush Saga? It worked up until yesterday.

Options
nannewbct
nannewbct Posts: 3 Newbie

I always play on my PC and have no internet issues on my PC. I can play all other Candy Crush (and other King) games with no problem, but yesterday evening, Candy Crush Saga stopped connecting to the internet.

Answers

• nannewbct
    nannewbct Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I meant to say it stopped working for Candy Crush Soda Saga - internet works fine for Candy Crush Saga.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @nannewbct @Nix66 thx for tag,

There are connection issues at this time, I personally haven't had any yet. Because I have done my settings on things. However, it seems it might be other servers having issues. Whatever or whoever is causing it, it has been reported & being looked into.

You might want to move this thread to the main one, on *Connection Issues, or post there for the CM's to move it, when they will be back on Mon. @Nix66.

The *Bake A Cake thread has a post on this. Can give him that URL also, if you like @Nix66. Along with the standard troubleshooting steps, clearing cache, doing your settings at *Facebook, like granting *Permissions to Apps, Syncing, if you use it, etc... Can only do what you can do on your end. The rest is up to the servers.

Trust this helps. Once you do the steps that @Nix66 gives, see if that helps you out. If not, come back, let us know. There is a lot listed at:

*Soda Support & Help Center

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/6/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?