Customer Support

Options
LiL_Pixie
LiL_Pixie Posts: 9 Level 2

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ»

I went to play a game at the arena this morning and after my turn I patiently waited for my opponent to take their turn.

I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Almost 5 minutes went by and nothing happened. My internet connection was fine as I watched the candy the game suggested they move bounced. I quit after 5 minutes. I of course lost lightning and a round. I had read somewhere on my FB that this is how some people were 'winning'. They wouldn't actually play and just force you to quit. I figured this is what happened so I contacted customer support. Well, they said it was my fault my internet connection was faulty.

Huh? Nothing was wrong with my connection. For 5 minutes I sat there waiting for this player to play. If it was their internet connection that was faulty wouldn't it have 'forced quit' for them?

Im just a little frustrated. Maybe I didn't articulate my situation thoroughly? Has anybody else run into a person doing this and forcing you to quit the game?

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@LiL_Pixie Hi and welcome, Is this for candy crush soda or is it candy crush jelly. I know RC in jelly has a few connection issues which are being investigated

• Freddy_
    edited March 2021
    Options

@Nix66 i have bear brawl in my game just was not sure regarding the lightening. not seen anything regards this in my game and yes the energy takes the mick to go up. only chance you have is doing a lot of tasks in bear brawl to get the 30 energies available. got to level 5 but no energy and collecting all the tasks so get all the energy in one go

Also had no issues or seen any for bear brawl other than it go missing but RC has a lot of connection issues

Will let you know or let us know if you know what the lightening is

Thanks

• Freddy_
    Options

@Nix66 Lol i never thought about energy when saying lightening, my bad you are probably right. in level4 i am sure i took turns as took my time to play and ended up winning easy ?. am i missing something here. played this most of the day today got up level 8 in rewards but trying to get at least 100 energy before i except any

• LiL_Pixie
    LiL_Pixie Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Oh my, I feel so silly 🀣

In the CC soda game, the arena. I see the little lightning bolt and think 'lightning" when it should have been energy!

I'm really glad this was probably isolated and no one else seemed to be experiencing players waiting for you to quit to force a win.

I really really enjoy playing (even got the hubs playing!) and it has been a sanity saver while recovering from my injury. Thanks for your replies!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?