Comments

• gasrenus
    gasrenus Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Hi! hope to have a fun time tonight,

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @chirag0406 who has subscribed Candy Crush Soda Tagging List. 😊

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your candid feedback, as always!

@MountainMom I would like to ask you is there a reason why you don't like the quests that require completing task in the Bear Brawl? Would you like to give us a suggestion on what would you prefer to have instead? 🤗

Thank you @Margey and @Cute_Tiffi! I would like to ask you @Cute_Tiffi any suggestions on what kind of new events you would like to see instead?

🤗

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,620 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your question regarding my feedback on the Bear Brawl event. I don't like the quests that require completing tasks in the Bear Brawl because they require energy to play. I choose not to buy energy so I must wait for it to recharge or win it by advancing in the free rewards levels, which takes time. Alternatives could include completing a task on the board in Mr. Toffee's Fair, getting a better score on a previous level, winning a Rainbow Round, or matching a coloring candy with a color bomb. I think the design team does a great job overall. I truly enjoy most events and I keep playing despite not liking some aspects of some events. I gave you my honest feedback and hope no one is offended by it.

• Gingersnappyg
    Gingersnappyg Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Does the arena appear after a certain stage is passed? I still have not been able to play even tho I have the challenges & rewards.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Gingersnappyg You can see the Arena in Bear Brawl. There you have to play and win. It’s an icon on your map and this is how it looks like:

• Gingersnappyg
    Gingersnappyg Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Thanks @Yosca

It doesn’t look like I have that option tho...

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

@MountainMom no offense taken, on the contrary! All constructive feedback (given with respect) it's very welcome feedback! I actually enjoyed reading your thoughts and I think your suggestions are a great contribution. I will definitely make sure to pass it to the Studio! 🙂

If anyone has more feedback, positive or constructive, please share it with us. We will love to hear it! There's no better way to make the game you love so much even better than learning what you guys like and what you don't like and the reasons behind

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?