Buy gold bars

Options
helkel
helkel Posts: 2 Newbie

For some reason, suddenly I can't access store to buy gold bars. Any ideas?

Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

Hi @helkel

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Show me a screenshot of the problem you're experiencing while trying to purchase through the Gold Bars. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If the problem remains the same, please let me know.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• Rebekah_Demary
    Rebekah_Demary Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Store has been down since yesterday. What gives? Would like to purchase boosters.

• Rebekah_Demary
    Options

Shop is unavailable. Everything is connected. Please fix this.

• Rebekah_Demary
    Options

How do I perform an app update?

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @helkel @Rebekah_Demary @Yosca @Nix66 thx for tag,

As our players have advised you above. Have you done the *Troubleshooting yet?

• Do you have any *Screenshots of the issue?
    • Have you gotten any *Error Codes or Messages saying *To Try Connecting In a Little While, or anything similar?
    • Is the *Piggy Bank Icon on top of the *Store Icon, when you try to Purchase?
    • What *Device are you using, & what *Version of Soda are you on?

We certainly want you to *Purchase anything you may need for your game. But, we need details, in order to help you.

Please get back with us on this important info.

• How To Tag A Player

For the "Newbies", to "Tag" a player use: 

@ then start typing "Name of Player" you want. 

Once the full name appears on the drop down list, "Click" on it. 

It will "Highlight" the name in "Bold Black Ink", like mine @Origins7_Dale means you did it right.

Player has been "Tagged" now.

"Tagging" sends an email to the player, to notify them, you want to discuss or call attention to something.

If you do not use "Tagging", your "Post" just sits there, or never gets answered, until someone "Tags" you on it. Best to "Tag" on "ALL" your posts, much faster responses to your questions or posts, since this is a very large Community of posters.

Our *Soda Game Moderators are: @Nix66 / @Yosca / & myself @Origins7_Dale!

Hope to hear from you soon.

• Btw, @Nix66 if you look at the date above, this post goes back to *July 2020, hon.

For @Rebekah_Demary

• To do an *App update depends on *Device you use. If PC, then *Microsoft Store, if *Android, then *Goggle Store, if *iPad, then *Apple Store.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/20/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?