Why am I not connecting with my Facebook games, please help, tried but nothing!

Options
Reni157
Reni157 Posts: 5 Level 2

I did try to connect but its not working on my pc.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,120 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Reni157 I am sorry to hear you have a connection issue with your game and Facebook. Let’s see if we can help you 🙂

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. You can check which apps are active, expired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications 

And, let’s see if this helps too:

• Check if you have the latest version of Facebook and the game from your device's app store.
    • Check if you have the latest software on your device.
    • Open the game and if you are able to, disconnect it from Facebook 
    • Now force close all apps and turn off your device. Leave the device switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.
    • If you have recently changed your Facebook password, this needs to be updated on your device as well. To do this, please remove the connection to Facebook via the settings menu in the game, log out from Facebook on your device, and then connect again with your new password. 

Hope this helps.

• Reni157
    Reni157 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello Yosca,

I made a err first off I had made a previous account with the name Honey bun with the email address Renie157@outlook.com that's me that's why I can not get in sync with Facebook also I now have the new version of Facebook that i do not want can you assist me please I miss playing the games. I'm on my pc windows 8.1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?