I purchased on the game 8.99 booster to get gold

Options
sunniedaie
sunniedaie Posts: 1 Newbie

So I made a purchase and when I clicked it it said it failed in tried again and it said unavailable please try again ,so I did I pushed the button and after 3 trys I got my purchase to be successful ,but when I look at my account it shows 3 purchases and 27 dollars I didnt have to spend . how do if contact someone regarding this glitch that what happening thank you

Answers

• Smatty420
    Smatty420 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Ya I had the same issue and contacted both apple support and king support and they both say the same thing, they recommend talking to each other ... so king said to contact the billing support for your mobile service (like apple supprt) and then the mobile support says to contact king... it’s around and around and at the end you’re just out that bit of money.... if this isn’t correct I’d love to know how to get it resolved cus I’m missing 75 gold but I got the boosters... wth right?!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,619 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Smatty420 I am sorry you had a problem with your purchase and now also experience problems getting a solution. I’ve looked in the Help Center and found this for Apple devices:

If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, then asking for a full refund would be your best choice. 

Please notice that you must follow the below steps directly from the payment provider in order to receive a refund.

• Use this link
    • Once you are logged in with your Apple ID click on Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps
    • Click here for more information. 

Follow the steps in the link in my comment, and I hope this will bring the solution.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?